- Stanley Kubrick and Apollo: Part Two – How and where the Apollo Moon Landings were likely conceived – NEW
- Why Flat Earthers are incorrect about the Apollo missions Illustrated paper – NEW
- Lunar Geology and Ionising Radiation: from a Revisionist Perspective In relation to human exploration of the Moon – PAPER
- Apollo Ektachrome Film Subjected to Recycling in a Vacuum – Read full report
- Small Apollo 11 Astronauts: Apollo for Dummys, Part Two What Armstrong meant by 'one small step'
The numerous anomalies, inconsistencies and technical shortcomings in the 1969-72 Apollo record have led to remarkable findings. Research indicates that much of the media output was not a true reflection of what was actually occurring.
The conclusion is that this duality was official United States operational strategy. Any attempt to link the Apollo project with the concept of ‘conspiracy theory’ is therefore utterly invalid.