Please continue to navigate the website.
"The case against the Moon landings gets better every day.” Prof Sterling Harwood, J.D., Ph.D
- July 2019 NEWS: NASA to Study the Moon – News Item
- Getting a Grip on Apollo 11 – Aluminum handles fitted to the CM – Detailed Illustrated Article NEW
- Apollo for Dummys: Scale Mannequins and Miniatures used in the Apollo Imagery – Fully Illustrated Paper
- Debunking the Apollo Myth –
A Moon Base should be built before humans can walk and work on the Moon Read Full Article
- US Aims to send Humans on the Moon within Five Years
US Vice-President Mike Pence – News Item
The numerous anomalies, inconsistencies and technical shortcomings in the 1969-72 Apollo record have led to remarkable findings. Research indicates that much of the media output was not a true reflection of what was actually occurring.
The conclusion is that this duality was official Unites States operational strategy. Any attempt to link the Apollo project with the concept of ‘conspiracy theory’ is therefore utterly invalid.